How to hack (unlock) iPhone: instructions
- In what case do I need to unlock my iPhone?
- Top 6 ways to hack iPhone
- How to crack iPhone password via iTunes
- Remote iCloud service
- Wrong attempts counter reset
- iPhone recovery mode
- New firmware installation via DFU
- Cracking iPhone with 4uKey
iPhone manufacturers are seriously concerned about the security of their devices. iPhones, indeed, are notable for their reliability and security. Among the security methods we find fingerprint, digital code, Face ID. This all prevents fraudsters, business rivals, and curious children trying to get at the contents of the phone.
That said, many people have been in a situation where they personally forget their password. No one is immune from this, but do not get upset, because there are several ways to unlock the iPhone.
Tip: periodically make a “backup” through iTunes to save personal information.
Read also Best Geolocation Apps
In what case do I need to unlock my iPhone?
In life, there are various situations with iPhone locking. For example, some of them are:
- Fingerprint settings are messed up or the sensor is damaged
- Face ID stopped working
- Accidentally ran out of fingerprint unlock attempts
- Forgot digital password
- A child locks your phone after entering the wrong password 10 times
- Password was changed by a child playing with the device.
It is always easier to hack your own iPhone, but sometimes you have to deal with someone else’s device. For example, when buying a gadget from hand, the previous owner did not remove the iCloud lock. In this case, you will have to think hard about how to unlock someone else’s iPhone.
Tip: When buying an iPhone from hand, check the IMEI to see if this phone is warranted.
Top 6 ways to hack an iPhone
Whatever situation you find yourself in, there are several ways to unlock your Apple device. Some of them will result in loss of personal data, and some of them will restore the device without loss of information.
How to crack the password on the iPhone through iTunes
The iPhone security system locks the device if a wrong password was entered 10 times or the fingerprint does not match. The process deactivates the user’s personal information in order to protect your phone contacts, photos, wallet passwords, and more from fraudsters. Important data will be deleted from your iPhone.
Important: if you make backups in time, you don’t have to worry about losing important data.
To unlock your iPhone via iTunes, you will need a computer:
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes
- Restart the phone by quickly pressing and releasing the button (volume “+”), and then (volume “-“)
- Keep holding the side button until the restore screen appears
- Important: The key combinations for calling the recovery menu will be different on different models of iPhones. In the window that appears select “Repair phone”
- Set up your turned on smartphone from scratch.
Remote iCloud service
The recovery method is largely similar to the previous one. You can unlock your gadget remotely. Being in another city or country, the iPhone can be restored, if the function “Find iPhone” was previously enabled. To do this, follow a few steps:
- Go to iCloud.com Enter your Apple ID
- Select the desired device in the “All devices” section
- Click on “Erase iPhone”.
The information from your iPhone will be erased and the phone will be unlocked. This method is limited in that it requires a mandatory Wi-Fi connection and device ID data.
Resetting the wrong attempt counter
When you leave your phone alone with your kids, be prepared for them to lock it. To keep your iPhone from turning into a piece of hardware, you’ll need to reset the mis-try counter. This is done in three steps:
- Connect the iPhone via USB cable to your computer.
- Select “Synchronize with…(device name)” in the “Devices” menu
- While synchronization is starting, interrupt the process by clicking on the cross at the top of iTunes.
iPhone recovery mode
iPhone recovery is possible if we know the device ID and password. Unlocking without this information will turn the phone into a useless piece of hardware. Carefully follow the next steps one by one:
- Turn off your iPhone Connect to PC
- Select “Recovery Mode” in the menu
- Turn iTunes on and press the “OK” button
- Press “Restore iPhone”.
- Agree with the update check if needed.
- Press “Restore and update”.
- Choose your iOS version.
- Confirm license agreement.
- Wait for the firmware download.
Tip: To avoid “3004” error during iPhone repair, close all browsers and make Internet Explorer your default browser, then repeat the steps.
Installing new firmware via DFU
A method which will reset all the data for installing new firmware. The task is solved in DFU mode. For iPhones 6 get to the menu by simultaneously pressing the “Home” and “On” buttons with a hold for 10 seconds.
To use the function for iPhone 7, you need to do the following steps:
- Connect the gadget to iTunes
- Press “volume down” + “power off” buttons.
- Hold it until the iPhone turns off Release the “power off” button
- You will see the DFU mode screen
- Agree to check for updates
- Press “OK” after the message about being in recovery mode
- Install firmware by downloading it beforehand.
Cracking iPhone with 4uKey
This utility resets iPhone to factory settings. Reset occurs regardless of the type of protection. 4uKey bypasses the numeric code (4 and 6 digits), Touch ID or Face ID and downloads the latest firmware version. All apps, music, photos, and other personal information are erased from the device.
Unlocking iPhone through 4uKey takes no more than 10 minutes:
- Download and install the utility on your computer Run it from desktop Connect phone to computer with Lightning cable Agree with downloading of the latest firmware version
- Press “Download
- After downloading is finished, press Start unlock
- Wait until unlocking is completed without disconnecting your device from the PC.
When the process is completed, restore your iPhone backup. If it’s not there, then set up your phone like a new one.
Tip: if none of the methods did not help, it is best to contact the official Apple service center, with all the possible documents on the iPhone.
We are happy to greet you in our blog
Check newest tech trends